2006 Husqvarna LZ6125T Mower
61 Inch 27HP Kohler OHV
Picture is a Stock Photo
The large frame series was designed with the needs of the lawn care professional clearly defined. Utilizing a vibration isolated engine arrangement, coupled to a rock solid uni-frame chassis, these zero-turn mowers offer a super low center of gravity, simplified component servicing and reduced heat to the operator. Wide rear tires and oversized front casters round out the package and make the LZ series very stable and comfortable to operate. The standard foldable rollover protection system features optional work lights and the superior performance of the TUNNELRAM deck receives added versatility in the form of an optional 13 quick detach collection system.Hydraulic System: Hydraulic system utilize a fully synthetic oil 15W-50 coupled with automotive style ”stacked” hydraulic oil cooler provides superior cooling. stack design has more metal surface to dissipate heat. Vibration Isolated Engine: The engine is isolated from the frame with tough neoprene isolators. Reduced vibration results in less operator fatigue and reduced stress on the frame. Tracking Adjustment Knob: The easily accessible tracking adjustment knob allows fine-tuning of straight line tracking without tools. TUNNELRAM Deck: The high performance TunnelRam deck features heavy-duty 7 and 10 gauge steel (3.5mm/4.5mm) construction and a unique triple rolled edge design for superior strength. Performance and clipping dispersal are enhanced by the increased flow of the 7" deep tunnel design. 13 Bushel Collection System: An optional high performance triple bag collection system features a simplified latch system and pivoting lower frame that make the collector removable in minutes (13 bushel capacity). Low Center of Gravity: Low center of gravity and wide stance allow exceptional stabillity and comfortable ride. Wide tires provide less grass compaction.
- The heavy duty canister airfilter provides maximum protection for the engine in the toughest mowing conditions.
- 11.4 gallons (43 liters) for up to 12 hours of mowing time. Large diameter refill tube for easy refueling.
- State-of-the-art, heavy-duty, solid, welded uni-body frame provides increased strength and longer life.
- New ergonomically designed steering controls are comfortable to operate and are fully adjustable for height to suit each customer's specific needs. Heavy-duty stabilus dampeners offer smooth control.
- Heavy-duty blade spindles feature greasable tapered roller bearing construction for strength and durability and aluminum housings for effective heat dissipation.
- Standard on selected models, the new foldable ROPS design allows for operator protection in normal conditions, with the option to lower in areas with low hanging branches.
- An optional ROPS mounted light kit features twin 35W halogen lights with single clamp on installation.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Power: 25 hp / 18.5 kW
- Displacement: 41.19 cu.inch / 675 cm³
- Lubrication: Pressure with oil filter
- Cooling: Air-Cooled
- Air filter: Heavy-duty canister
- Fuel tank capacity: 11.4 gallons / 43.2 litres
- Alternator: 15A
- Manufacturer: Hydro-Gear,Parker Ross
- Type: Pump and Wheel Motors
- Speed and direction controls: Dual levers, foam gripped
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-10 miles/h / 0-16 km/h
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-5.0 miles/h / 0-8 km/h
- Tyres, front/rear: 13" x 6.50 - 6 Tubeless / 24" x 12.00 - 12 Tubeless Turf"
- Hydraulic Reservoir: 3 Quart Fully synthetic 15W50 oil with oil cooler
- Cutting width: 61"
- Cutting height: 1.5-6.0"
- Number of blades: 3
- Blade length: 21"
- Blade-tip speed: 18,200 fpm
- Anti-scalp rollers: 6-adjustable
- Frame construction: Steel, uni-frame
- Ball beared wheels: yes
- Sprung standard seat: Standard High-Back
- Hinged armrests: yes
- Hour meter: yes
- Blade engagement: 200 ft/lb. Warner Mag-Stop Electromagnetic clutch
- Deck construction: 7 Gauge tunnel and sides, 10 Gauge top and spindle reinforcement
- Productivity: 5.1 acres/hr
- Base machine (LxWxH): 82x74x43"
- Weight: 1060 lbs
- Width (chute up): 62"
- Width (chute down): 74"
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Hydro-Gear,Parker Ross Pump and Wheel Motors
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13x6.50-6 Tubeless, Rear: 24x12.00-12 Tubeless Turf
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.4 gal.
- Discharge Type
- Standard: Side