2017 Ariens Hydro Pro 36 926072
Call for Price
When you’re up at dawn, it’s no time for amateur hour. It’s time to call in the Pros. If the drifts are piled high and the driveway is a dead end, count on our Professional Series snow thrower to do the job right. Designed for clearing up to 16 inches of snowfall.
- Drift Cutters: When it's packed, icy and stubborn, these drift cutters are a slice of heaven. Carve your way through the toughest terrain.
- Available Hydrostatic Transmission: Created specifically for Ariens in partnership with Hydro-Gear®, this maintenance free, hydrostatic transmission gives you infinite speed control.
- Ariens Polar Force Pro Engine: Briggs & Stratton engine with Dura-Bore™ cast-iron components. 1-2-3 starting down to 20 below zero. A 420cc. 21 ft/lb engine that has zero percent chance of ever calling it quits.
- Skid Shoes: You can't kick snow in the keister without the right shoes. Throw on some solid commercial-duty steel skid shoes to protect this beauty.
- Housing (23.5") / Auger Diameter (16"): Don't go gently. Gobble it up. With a giant housing and auger, your Ariens Sno-Thro has the appetite and ability to devour any drift in its path.
- Auto-Turn Steering Technology: Auto-Turn Steering Technology allows you to clear a path with the ease of sports car handling. Because you should be in control of the machine.
- Model #: 926072
- Stage Type: Two Stage
- Engine Power: 420cc (21 ft/lbs)
- Engine Brand: Ariens Polar Force by Briggs & Stratton
- Starting System: 120V/Recoil
- Clearing Width: 36 in (91.4 cm)
- Housing Height: 23.5 in (59.7 cm)
- Throwing Distance: 3 ft - 60 ft (.9-18.2 m)
- Chute Turning Radius: 200°
- Chute Rotation: Quick Turn
- Deflector Control: Remote
- Tire Size: 16 in x 6.5 in (41 x 17 cm)
- Tire Type: Directional Snow Tread
- Steering: Auto-Turn
- Drive Type: Hydrostatic
- Speeds: Variable
- Gear Case: Cast Iron
- Gear Case Warranty: 5yr Cons, 5yr Comm
- Impeller Profile: Steel 3 Blade
- Impeller Diameter: 14 in (35.6 cm)
- Auger Diameter: 16 in (40.6 cm)
- Auger Type: Steel Serrated
- Skid Shoes: Comm Skids
- Scraper Bar: Steel Adjustable
- Product Warranty: 3yr Cons, / 1yr Comm
- Length: 61.5 in (156.0 cm)
- Width: 38.5 in (97.8 cm)
- Height: 45.0 in (114.3 cm)
- Weight: 327.0 lbs (148.3 kg)
- Halogen Headlight
- Remote Deflector
- Electric Start
- Drift Cutters
- One Hand Interlock
- Engine Manufacturer
- Ariens Polar Force by Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 36 in. (91.4 cm)
- Max Discharge
- 3 ft.-60 ft. (.9-18.2 m)
- Drive Type
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. x 6.5 in. (41 x 17 cm)
- 327.0 lb. (148.3 kg)