2017 Billy Goat F601S (Subaru)
Billy Goat’s F601S Force blower features the next level of performance and productivity in push blowers. Forget the fatigue factor associated with heavy metal machines, this model is a remarkable 30% lighter than comparable steel units and weighs only 76 lbs., making it a breeze to roll around the yard.
Rounded composite housings coupled with 16-blade advanced fan technology completely eliminate traditional bends in metal housings. This eliminates air voids, reduces noise, lowers weight, and pushes the design envelope for blowing efficiency. There is also no rusting or denting and there is less stress on the engine shaft for longer life.
The result is a dramatic jump in productivity, ergonomics and reliability. When combined with industry leading wheels, ergonomic handle design and the patented Aim-n-Shoot™ airflow technology, the F601S is the ultimate property cleanup tool.
- Velocity (mph): Just under 200
- Fan (in): 16 16-blade Single Shot Composite
- Discharge (in): 3.5
- Engine Brand: Subaru EX
- Displacement (cc): 169
- Weight (lbs): 76
- Front Wheel Width (in): 8 x 3
- Front Wheel Style: Semi-pneumatic
- Rear Wheel Style: Pneumatic
- Rear Wheel Width (in): 10 x 13
- Length (in): 43.5
- Width (in): 22
- Height (in): 26 (housing), 45 (handle)
- Operator Ergonomics: Lightest weight and ergonomic handles for best in class comfort and productivity.
- Patented Aim N Shoot™: Directs the airflow where you need it most with fingertip control and is lockable for single positions.
- F6 Warranty: 1-year commercial, 3-year residential engine warranty; 1-year machine warranty
- Advanced Fan Technology: Features a single shot 16-blade closed face fan; twice as many blades as others on the market.
- Smooth Rounded Housing (F6): Eliminates air voids for a smooth, quiet, powerful flow. Proven design won't rust or dent. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Air Velocity
- Just under 200