2017 Exmark BRS270CKC36000
Sale: Save $1,251.00 now until 6/30/2019
Brodner Equipment, Inc.
DEMO! DEMO! DEMO!
- Patented Power Steering: Turn on a dime. Wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls making turning, reversing and steering easy.
- Simple Height Adjust: The broom height can be fine-tuned in 1/8-inch increments by simply moving two pins. This makes leveling basically foolproof, and allows for precise surface engagement.
- User-Friendly Controls: Independent control levers engage the broom and drive systems separately. So you only sweep what needs sweeping. Adjust the broom angle 20° in either direction with a simple thumb latch.
- Designed for Durability: The commercial-grade Kohler Command™ pro engine adjusts for multi-season use simply by rotating the air intake. Six forward positions and two in reverse can efficiently handle any job.
- Curb Weight: 323 lbs (146.5 kg)
- Overall Height: 41.5 in. (105.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 73 in. (185.4 cm)
- Overall Width: 45.6 in. (118.1 cm)
- Broom Angle: 40° total, 20° left and 20° right
- Width / Cutting Deck: 36"
- Broom Diameter: 25"
- Broom Speed: 200 RPM
- Broom Drive: Direct
- Starter: recoil start
- Tires: 15 x 5.00-6 X-Trac
- Engine Brand: Kohler
- Engine Model: CH270
- Transmission: Friction Disc
- Steering: Power steering with clutch left and right hand
- Fuel Capacity: 4.3 quarts (4.0L)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.3 qt. (4.0 L)
- 323 lb. (146.5 kg)