2018 Steiner 450 Tractor (75-75032)
Machine equipped with Field Trax Tires. 0% Financing available.
Paying in Cash? Receive additional $1000 OFF in Cash transaction!
Calling the rugged, versatile Steiner 450 a tractor is kind of like saying Mt. Everest is just a big hill. And speaking of hills, you'll feel like the king of them all with the 450's powerful engines and hydraulics, wide stance, articulating and oscillating frame, and new hydraulic weight transfer and traction boost system. Throw in easy, comfortable operation, and more than 25 available attachments, and you've got more than a tractor — you've got a Steiner.
- Engine Type: Kubota® WG972
- Overall width: 44.5", 50.5" with 3" wheel extensions, 66.5" with dual wheels
- Overall length: 80.5" with ROPS up
- Overall height: 73.5" with ROPS up; 55" with ROPS folded
- Wheelbase: 43.5" front to rear axle
- Minimum ground clearance: 4.75"
- Frame oscillation: 9"
- Turning radius: 43.5"
- Frame articulation: 36 degrees
- Pump: Turolla Group 2 Series Fixed Displacement, Stacked Configuration
- Flow capacity (gpm): 6 gpm @ 3600 RPM
- Lift, steering, auxiliary pressure: 1750 PSI
- Hydraulic oil capacity: 5.25 US Gallons
- Drive train: Eaton® Model 70160, Variable Displacement Piston Pump
- Transaxles: (2) Peerless® 2600 Dual Range
- Speeds: High range: 9.5 MPH forward; 7 MPH reverse / Low range: 6 MPH forward, 4.5 MPH reverse
- Steering: Hydraulic Power Steering
- Brakes: Hand lever engaged parking disc brake
- Front PTO clutch: Warner® CMS 250 Series Electric Clutch/Brake
- Hydraulic outlets: Quick Couplers-Front
- Field Trac (All Terrain): 22x12-10
- Mag Off Road (Bar): 22x12-10
- Lightfoot (Turf): 22x11-10
- Front: Steiner Quick-Hitch™ System, with standard front release control or optional release from seated position
- Back: Standard 2" receiver hitch, with optional category 1 compatible three-point hitch
- Armrests: Standard
- Suspension: Radial Bearing Suspension, Deluxe Mechanical Suspension Seat
- Adjustment: 6" Fore and Aft
- Lighting: Dual LED Headlights and Taillights
- Storage Compartment: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- PTO Tension Adjustment: Manual
- Front and Rear Skid Plates: Standard
- 12 Volt Outlet: Standard - 15 amp
- Adjustable Foot Plate Height: Adjustable Rear Pedal Positions
- Hand Lever Speed Control: Optional
- Fuel System: 7 US Gallon Tank Capacity
- Rollover Protective Structure: Standard, folds down
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 43.5 in. front to rear axle
- 73.5 in. with ROPS up; 55 in. with ROPS folded
- 44.5 in., 50.5 in. with 3 in. wheel extensions, 66.5 in. with dual wheels
- Ground Clearance
- 4.75 in.
- Fuel System
- 7 US gal.
- Hand lever engaged parking disc brake