2019 Billy Goat SC181H (Honda)
Whether your job is Golf / Muni / Sports Turf / Landscaping / Flatwork / Hardscape / Irrigation, etc., the Next Gen 18" Hydro-Drive Sod Cutter is easy to operate and comfortable to use with variable ground speeds - forward & reverse - and intuitive controls.
All new from the ground up, this unit is built upon the most rugged foundation in the industry with a newly designed superstructure frame featuring 50 more pounds of steel and supports a robust new drive and cut system.
- SUPERSTRUCTURE FRAME: 50% thicker 3/8" steel substructure and a 1/2" thick steel lateral support reinforces frame rigidity.
- NEW CUT SYSTEM: Features a rugged cast iron gear box, spiral gears and thick seals. Sealed bearings, one-inch plated lateral stability bar, large aluminum dog bones and tighter eccentric placement for outstanding strength when cutting. Laser clad cutting blade for precision cut and up to 3x blade life.
- INTUITIVE VARIABLE SPEED FINGERTIP HYDRO-DRIVE CONTROLS: Same as found on the reliable Billy Goat hydro-drive brush cutter and overseeder for a familiar family feel.
- HEAVY-DUTY TRANSMISSION: Drives 1.25" plated tapered axle with two-inch sealed bearings coupled to a one-inch jack shaft with armor coated chain for rugged drive reliability.
- SET AND FORGET BLADE DEPTH ADJUSTMENT TO 2.5": Single lever and clamp at user's operating position adjusts simply, saving time and providing precise cutting depths.
- MULTIPLE OVERSIZED ISOLATION MOUNTS: Absorb vibration so operator completes tasks quickly, comfortably and without fatigue.
- REAR SWIVEL CASTER: Perfect for curved work and locks for straight cutting.
- CONVENIENT HOUR METER: Tracks hours of operation to help determine when to service the machine. Also ideal for rental stores to track machine hours of use when rented.
- HEAVY-DUTY BUMPER & TEAR-DROP TIE DOWNS: Machine transport is safe and easy with a heavy-duty front bumper bar and six tie-down points, front and rear positions.
- EASY ACCESS SERVICE DOORS: Three service doors positioned at front and back of machine offer convenient access for servicing.
- UNIQUE DRIVE WHEELS: Two separate wheels designed to shed mud in wet conditions and grip in dry for improved cutting in all conditions.
- WELL VENTED HOUSING: Provides increased venting for cool operation and longer transmission life.
- NEXT GEN HYDRO-DRIVE SOD CUTTER WARRANTY: 2-Year Honda engine and 1-year bumper to bumper machine warranty.
- TEXT TO VIDEO: Label featured on the unit provides access to quick operating instructions video from your mobile device by texting the work "SOD" to 33988!
- Engine Brand: Honda GXV160
- Displacement (cc): 163
- Weight (lbs.): 395
- Length (in.): 60
- Cutting Width (in.): 18
- Engine Manufacturer
- Honda GXV160
- Engine Size
- 163 cc
- Working Width
- 18 in.
- 395 lb.