2019 Exmark QZE600CKA42200
Call for Price
For starters, they know if you want a professional cut, you'll need a professional-grade mower—like an Exmark® Quest, the original premium residential zero turn. The Quest E-Series offers Exmark® powered engines, backed by a three-year consumer warranty. It delivers pro-like productivity with zero-turn precision for home lawns, mowing up to 2.8 acres per hour at speeds up to 7 mph. And, as you'd expect from a machine of this caliber, comfort is strictly first class—from the premium, ergonomically designed seat, to the cushioned control levers. Available with a choice of 34- or 42-inch Series 2 cutting decks.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50 in.-diameter cutter housing with 0.67 in.-diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires: 18 x 7.50-8, 2-ply Turf Tech TL
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 4-5 smooth tread, pneumatic
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Extra High Back foam padded. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft 3 in. by loosening 2 bolts and sliding seat.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features: Cup holder
- Optional Features: Engine hour meter
- UPC: 193308000299
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Model: FR600V
- Engine Displacement: 603
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,300 rpm
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: High-capacity, 3.0-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro-Gear ZT2100 hydro static transmissions with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, integrated reservoir.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0-3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Deck Lift: Standard: lever lift.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS: None
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 80-ft-lbs clutch
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .38 in. thick caster yoke arms
- Engine Spec: _S04
- Width / Cutting Deck: 42 in.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Exmark Series-2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) to 4.5 in. (11.4 cm) in 0.5 in. (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard lever lift.
- Blades: 2 Blades at 21.60 in. Length
- Width: 53.8 in. (136.7 cm)
- Length: 73.0 in. (185 cm)
- Height: 40.7 in. (103.4 cm)
- Curb Weight: Approx. 562
- Hitch Kit: Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.
- Anti-Blowout Kit: In certain conditions deck blowout can occur. Maximize bagging efficiency and air flow into your collection system hopper with this enhancement kit.
- Floor Mat: For the perfectionist in all of us. Keep your machine's floor pan as nice as the day it was new with this custom-fit floor mat. Fits Quest.
- Equipment Cover: Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It's constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit. Fits Quest units.
- Cargo Carrier (Weight Kit Required 131-7658) & Bag Mount Kit Required 131-3966): Perfect for hauling capabilities like mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working in the yard. No "jack knifing" and it is easy to store.
- Micro-Mulch System: The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping. Fits 422 decks (MY2015 up).
- Arm Rest Kit: Add arm rests to your mower seat.
- Jack Mount Receiver: Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower's deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 not included), attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
- Jack: Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
- Foot Assist Deck Lift: Reduce operator fatigue and make lifting the cutting deck easy with the Foot Assist Deck Lift accessory
- Weight Kit: Add weight to the front end of your Exmark. Enhance stability and control when using Exmark stand-ons.
- Bar and Step Assist Kit: Helps you to step on and off your Quest with ease. The telescoping bar adjusts to your height. Step contains anti-slip tread material and the handle is covered with soft rubber for comfort.
- Bag Mount Kit: Mount kit for Quest bagger.
- 2-Bag Collection System - Non-Powered: Replace 126-6340. This kit contains both mount kit and weight kit as standard
- Turf Striping Kit: Fits 42" FAB. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
- Hour Meter: Take the guess work out of logging engine hours. This robust hour meter gives precise hour reading for your rider product (for Quest MY11-12 only).
- Engine Protection: Standard, rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components. The S-Series engine guard is enhanced for extra engine protection.
- New Styling, Same Comfort: The redesigned Quest mower has the commercial Exmark styling and provides a premium, ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: A single, 2.9-gallon tank with one fill location keeps you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
- Exmark Engines: Built precisely to our specifications allowing us to control engine quality from start to finish. Super-quick and easy oil drain system, and an advanced air intake system specially designed to decrease dirt ingestion and increase performance.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 7.50-8, 2-ply Turf Tech TL
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.0 gal. (11.0 L)
- Deck Size
- 42 in.