2019 Husqvarna 122C (966 71 27-01)
Call for Price
Put the finishing touches on your lawn with this lightweight, multipurpose string trimmer from Husqvarna. A perfect curved shaft trimmer for homeowners, the 122C offers easy starting thanks to the Smart Start® recoil system and auto-return stop switch. The strong, braided wire cable drive can handle hard work, and the Tap ‘n Go trimmer head is ready for quick and easy loading. Yard work has never been faster or easier.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Comfortable handle: Comfortable handle design.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9.7 lbs
- Tube diameter: 1 in
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 304.40 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 254.87 g/kWh
- Cylinder displacement: 21.7 cm³
- Power output: 0.8 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 12.2 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 630 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 0.79 lbs/h
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 10000 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: T25 (R)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 88 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 104 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 1.1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 5 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 3.6 m/s²
- 0.8 hp
- 21.7 cm³
- 9.7 lb.