2019 Husqvarna 525RX (967 17 57-01)
Blaze a trail with a superior brushcutter. The Husqvarna 525RX is a powerful yet lightweight and comfortable brushcutter that leads the industry in more ways than one. Featuring pro-grade components and our world-renowned X-Torq® engine, the 525RX is tough on grass and undergrowth, but easy on you. Comes with an ergonomic harness to keep you balanced, safe and efficient throughout the day.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Offset handle bar: Angled handlebar and comfort handles provides excellent grip and working position.
- Balance 35: Ergonomic harness that distribute the load optimally between your shoulders, chest andback.
- Torque, max.: 1.2 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6000 rpm
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm³
- Power output: 1.34 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 17.25 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 600 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR8Y
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4000 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 6500 rpm
- Gear ratio: 19
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 10.8 lbs
- Tube diameter: 0.94 in
- OEM Grass blade: Grass 255-4
- OEM Harness: Balance 35
- OEM Trimmer head: T35 M10
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 106 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 104 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 87.57 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 0.56 g/kWh
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 2.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 2.3 m/s²
- 1.34 hp
- 25.4 cm³
- 10.8 lb.