2019 Steiner Rough Cut Mower (75-71300)
Our durable rough terrain mower is a dependable tool for clearing thick, overgrown brush and grass, designed to evenly cut through tall grass and heavy brush up to 1.5 inches in diameter. The rough cut mower provides exceptional performance for clearing undergrowth in woody areas.
- Overall width: 73" deck with 3-gauge reinforced steel edges
- Caster Wheels: 2 optional caster wheels in separate kit
- Skid Shoes: 2 skid shoes that allow deck to evenly cut all types of terrain without damaging the mower or the ground
- Mower drive: PTO belt
- Spindles: Cast iron with 2 sealed ball bearings, 1" spindle shafts
- Cutting width: 72"
- Cutting height: 3.75" - 6"
- Blades: 3 Heavy-duty 24" long, 5/16" thick blades. Optional kit allows outer blade to rotate counter-clockwise for better performance in grassy areas
- Discharge: Rear discharge with standard baffles, flexible front and rear shields
- Weight: 430 lbs.
- Deck Size
- 72 in.
- Discharge Type
- Rear discharge with standard baffles, flexible front and rear shields