Honda Power Equipment EU1000i
Sale: Save $130.00 now until 10/31/2019
Brodner Equipment, Inc.
Honda Power Equipment
- 1000 watts, 120V
- Ideal for TV, lights, fans, small power tools and more
- Super quiet
- Less than 29 lbs!!
- Fuel efficient - up to 7.1 hrs on 0.6 gal of gas
- Inverter - stable power for computers and more
- Power for fans, TV, lights and small power tools and appliances: This popular model can operate a wide variety of small appliances. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation: So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU1000i operates at 42 to 50 dB(A), which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Lightweight and compact: Weighing only 29 pounds, the EU1000 is incredibly lightweight and portable.
- Fuel efficient - runs up to 7.1 hr on 0.6 gal. of fuel: Thanks to our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EU1000i offers great fuel efficiency. It runs 3.2 to 7.1 hours on a single tank, depending on the load.
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- 12v - 8.0A DC output: The EU1000 has a DC outlet for use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
- Double your power with parallel capability: Need more power? Add a second EU1000i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 2000 watts of power.
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Protected by Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Circuit protected: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- 2 year residential warranty
- Engine: Honda GXH50
- Displacement: 49.4 cc
- AC Output: 120V 1000W max. (8.3A) 900W rated (7.5A)
- Receptacles: 15A 125V Duplex
- DC Output: 12V, 96W (8A)
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.6 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 3.2 hr @ rated load, 7.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.7 in. x 9.4 in. x 15.0 in.
- Noise Level: 50 dB(A) @ rated load 42 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 28.7 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year
- Storage Cover
- DC Charging Cord
- Parallel Cables
- Tele-Light Kit
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Type
- 49.4 cc
- 17.7 in.
- 9.4 in.
- 15.0 in.
- 28.7 lb.
- AC Output
- 120V 1000W max. (8.3A) 900W rated (7.5A)
- DC Output
- 12V, 96W (8A)
- 15A 125V Duplex
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 0.6 gal.
- Noise Level
- 50 dB(A) @ rated load 42 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Run Time
- 3.2 hr @ rated load, 7.1 hrs @ 1/4 load