2019 Husqvarna SC18 (968 99 95-09)
Call for Price
An exclusive four wheel-drive transmission, low center of gravity and the anti-vibration handle make the SC18 the smoothest and most stable sod cutter on the market. Users will appreciate its two cutting speeds, two transporting speeds and power reverse. New and improved features make even the toughest job seem easy!
- Ease of operation: First set the cutting depth. Then, after adjusting the gear and speed, lower the cutting blade. Simply engage the throttle and it's working--in just four easy steps.
- Variable speed: A synchronized variable speed throttle and power reverse combine to provide the maneuverability to get the job done up to 60% faster.
- Serviceability: Quick and easy access to internal components, a low maintenance Peerless 700 Series transmission and dual chain drive system mean less down time and more work time.
- Durability: Lightweight aluminum plate arms reduce vibration and feature captured maintenance-free ball bearings.
- Weight: 328 lbs
- Transmission manufacturer: Peerless
- 4-Wheel Drive: Yes
- Gears forward: 4 steps
- Gears reverse: 1 steps
- Clutch Mechanism: Handle mounted pistol style bail
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Powder coat paint: Yes
- Working depth: 2.5 in
- Working width: 18 in
- Height adjustment: Yes
- Wheels: 10" semi pneumatic, V-tractor tread
- Working Width
- 18 in.
- Working Depth
- 2.5 in.